Hello everyone, welcome to my site, I specialize in stucco remodels, stucco add ons, stucco additions, lath scratch and brown coats with stucco finishes to match your existing finish or just stucco patch repairs, this video, shows quickly how we do it.
I have taken on many jobs that are are outside our area, however If possible a picture or pictures as well as your address and what you wish completed, the more details the better, so that I may decide if your project is beneficial to us both or if a recommendation is more helpful.
For any Interior Painting in the Bay area call my pal Dave Ritter at 510 390-2186 Dave lives in the Oakland hills and is one of the best in the business of painting.
As an alternative to me for small repairs, feel free to call my son Jason Giordano for small repairs such as patchwork, crack repairs and room additions as Jason’s no longer interested in accepting complete homes. (he has worked on his share with me) you can contact him at 510 207-0252 or e-mail at email@example.com
Again, if possible send a picture or two with an address of your needs as this saves me much needed time, I bid and complete about 90% of repairs by pictures alone, obviously the other 10% of the time a picture gives me an idea, but a physical visit is always a good idea.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
Kirk giordano Plastering